Welcome to all new players on our server mu.egames.gs!
Our server is distinguished by many of our own developments, which we’ve been introducing for many years. Therefore, you will find here many things that will be very different from the ordinary Mu server. To get you familiarized to our world as fast as possible, this special guide was made, which describes the basics of the game in our world.
We hope that you will read it all. If you have any questions, you can ask them in this section.
Before you register, it would be good if you could find yourself a referral. Why referrals are needed and why is it beneficial for everyone?
- First acquaintances in the game. Usually, the person which referral you have become, helps with leveling, items, or will help you to join the guild.
- You receive bonuses for completing the "referral system".
- You get achievement points for completing the "referral system".
- People, who actively invite others to register through their referral link, participate in referral ratings and receive bonuses at the end of the month.
You will need to go through 3 stages of leveling, for each of them; you and your friend will receive bonuses. For example, use the Inferno server:
You can also advertise this link in your Skype, Whatsapp, Facebook, etc., so that your friends could become your referral.
Referrals are also important for completing your achievements. Achievement points for "Barker" are multiplied by 3.
1 Level = 3 point / 5 Bon
2 Level = 6 points / 10 Bon
3 Level = 9 points / 15 Bon
We also have a rating of referrals. Once a month we give out bonuses, for most active barkers.
Our MuOnline universe is quite different from other similar servers.
Our aim is directed to the fact that players can spend their time interestingly, not just standing afk 24/7, but constantly traveling around the world. For example, you have joined the game at 12:55
1) 13:00: Went to Chaos Castle:
- Progress of achievement "Competitor",
- In case of victory you get the achievement "Champion",
- Participate in CC rating (for winning the event) and get bonuses at the end of the month,
- Receive a box.
2) 13:12: Went for Golden invasion:
- Progress in achievement "Gold rush"
- Find yourself some useful items
- You can wear them yourself or sell them on the market,
- If sell them on market - progress in “Merchant” achievement.
3) 13:30: Went to Blood Castle:
- Destroyed the Gates – progress in "Bouncer" achievement,
- Destroyed the Statue – progress in “Marauder” achievement,
- Leveling on “Orcs” – progress in “Ork Leader” achievement,
- Participating in BC rating, (for visiting the event) and get bonuses at the end of the month,
- Receiving a Box for completing the event,
- Double EXP rewards from monsters in BC.
4) 14:00: Went to Devil Square:
- Progress in achievement "Survivor"
- Participating in DS rating (for points on DS) and get bonuses at the end of the month,
- Generous Zen rewards at the end of the event,
- Double EXP rewards from monsters in DS.
5) Placed character for reset:
- Meanwhile, went to do scenario quests - receiving multiple rewards from quests,
- Trading in game or web market while waiting reset
6) 14:46: Went to hunt White Wizards,
- Progress in achievement "Wizard Curse"
And so on. You can always find something to keep you busy and entertained.
Conclusion: By visiting events and in completing scenario quests. You will progress your achievements, receive bonuses for achievements and ratings + faster leveling.
Also nearly every week we have ingame or forum quests from GMs. Watch their schedule here
Even during a ordinary leveling on monsters, you can progress three different achievements, some of them might overlap:
Hunter: (killing any monsters)
In search of adventure: (killing monsters from Kalima)
Silent Grounds: (killing monsters in the Silent Ground)
Completing scenario quests is a very important part of the game. During the passage of quests, you also progress the achievement "Quest Master". In the process of completing quests you will receive:
- Stats Points
- Cash Points
- Boxes of: Kundun; Luck; Red chocolate; Navy candy
- Jewels of: Luck; Justice; Harmony; Bless; Soul; Chaos; Life (Extra jewels for progress in the "Jeweler" achievement )
- Misc: Spells; Fruits; Gemstones; HRS; BC Cloaks, Kalima maps, Pendant & Ring
- Items for beginners; Star of Sacred Birth, Gold Medal, Silver Medal, Heart of Love, Firecracker.
Different servers will have different number of stats that you can get. (Usually this is from 13000 on servers with low rates, and up to 40,000 on servers with large rates).
For example: on the server Inferno on the 215th reset you get 86000 stat points. Completing the quests, this number will increase to 115010,
During the quests, you will also receive quite a lot of zen, which will be useful to you for passing the resets, fixing items, trading, etc. It is better to have full pockets of the zen in advance, rather than looking for it in very last moment.
Another important currency on our server. More details about the Cash Shop you can find here (soon)
Boxes & Mics items:
You can find out more about the drop of these items here
No less important part of the game is the website. In addition to various technical and game services, there are several important tabs for you:
It's simple. Vote for the server - get bonuses and achievement points. It is good to know that for each achievement "star" you will get a tripled number of achievement points.
Voting for the server is extremely important for its development. The higher our server is in tops - the more new players will come to us. More players = more active trading on the server and better gameplay for everybody.
Important: read the voting requirements here
Just by buying and selling items on the market - you will also progress your achievements and receive bonuses.
Golden monsters, CryWolf, BA event, possession of a castle and more. All this helps you to find items to equip yourself well, or put them on the market for sale, and then buy yourself items you need using the bonuses you earned from selling things.
Also you can buy and sell characters in our market.
For non-standard deals, you can use our section on the forum here
A vivid representation of the ratings and why they are important, you will see in the next tab.
- For the first star you get one point of achievement and 5 bonuses
- For the second star you get two points of achievements and 10 bonuses
- For the third star you get three points of achievement and 15 bonuses
For the achievements of "barker" and "voter" you get triple amount of achievement points.
After the first point of achievement, you Power Buff turns on, the figures aren’t too impressive yet.
After obtaining 34 achievement points, you start to get a serious increase of your defense and attack.
At 67 achievement points, your damage and defense will increase by 10%, critical and excellent damage will increase by 201 and your HP amount will also be increased.
How does the process of gaining achievements in the normal game process looks like?
Every day voting for the server (voter), along the way leveling on the usual spots (hunter, in search of adventure, silent grounds). Attending at events (bouncer, marauder and orcs in the BC, survivor in the DS, competitor and champion in the CC). Completing the scenario quests (Questmaster). Visiting the TDM, 4 achievements are progressing simultaneously (killer, victim, meat and gladiator).
Hunting for golden monsters (gold rush), obtaining excellent items, powering up with jewels and upgrading in chaos machine (alchemist, wally, jeweler). Trading on the web market (trader and buyer). While we are looking for golden monsters, we also meet some Fortune Poaches (happy). And eventually, for every hour you spend in game, an achievement for online in the game is obtained (sleepless nights).
It seems like usual process of the game, but even just going through it, we simultaneously progress 23 different achievements (out of 30).
And what awaits us at the end, when we finish all the achievements?
Even if you do not have the best equipment, you will always have a chance to defeat better equipped opponent, due to greater progress of achievements and more quests.
Entry or creation of a guild is one of the most important parts of the game on our server. Without a guild on our server you will lose the following features:
1) Guild Buff
2) Castle Siege & LOT + Stadium
3) Lords of Bless Arena event
4) TDM Clanwar
5) Guildwar & football
6) Guide Tributes (not on every server)
7) Guild Awards (not on every server)
8) Guild quests (not on every server)
And no less important is the fact that, being in guild will let you to find new friends and game companions, and also new enemies to compete with.
Thanks you for reading!